Change

They say, people change. And by change we mean inside out, be it the character of the person or physically or the state of mind. Question here, is change a good or bad thing? I know things like "it's great if you change to become good person bla bla", but even if that change is good for you, will it be good to others as well? I think, no one can answer to that, so let's just hope things don't turn any way worst than they already are.

I mean, I've changed myself. I know I did, even though physically I'm almost never getting any taller or thinner -.- whatever. I never expected that things might change with / around myself. So, in what way did I really changed? I guess I don't have the right answer to that, but I can feel it that few parts of me have changed. At least, the way I think, the way I deal with the same old unwise stuffs. Of course, this had to do with growing up, getting to know people and stuffs, right?

So are they good or bad changes? Again, I honestly have no idea, but people say, if it gives you satisfaction then it's a good thing. I can only say that change / changing makes me learn. We can never conclude that change equals to maturity, no right? We might decide to change that particular something and then we really do it but we might also learn afterwards that the changes we made aren't good for our life then we go make things change the other way again and again. So yes, life is all about learning. We weren't given a manual when we're born on how to live our lives, we just have to do it in our own way and learn the lessons behind all things that happened. That's just life as a whole, I suppose. Plus the fact that we won't really live any longer than we should, let's just gain as much lessons as we can and move to another world later on (which merely going to result from how we live in this current life). Future is scary but to not live the current to the fullest is just sad.

Live well, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say something